All children who attend state school have a school nurse linked to their school. If your child has additional health or developmental needs your school nursing team are here to support you and your child.
Examples of what may be offered:
- Additional contacts
- Training for school staff on health conditions
- Support to school for referrals to specialist and community services
- Support to link your child’s school with professionals in specialist services
- Support to schools, parents and carers with health care plans for children with health conditions
- Growth monitoring
- Parenting advice and support
You can find your school nursing teams contact details on our website.
Richmond 0-19 Single Point of Access (SPA):